The LockCoin

LockCoin is the bonus cryptocurrency of the CoinLock platform.

It's accumulated after every successful leverage trade.

Learn More

How does it work?

When a trader exits a successful leverage trade, 80% of their profits are returned to them in the underlying cryptocurrency they are trading, and the other 20% is paid to them in LockCoin.

That LockCoin is purchased from other traders on our platform.

price tiers

LockCoin is priced in different price tiers.  Once all LockCoins have been purchased either via winning leverage trades or through speculation, the price of LockCoin moves up to the next tier.

LockCoin is only traded on the CoinLock platform.  To view the current price of LockCoin and to see how much is left at the current price tier, please log onto the platform.

buy and sell

LockCoin can be bought or sold whenever a person chooses.  

Simply enter your order at the bottom of the platform.  If coins are immediately available for purchase or sale, you'll be filled instantaneously.  If not, you'll be put in cue in the order book.

coinLock introduces the future of bitcoin, where do you fit in?

Protect

Freeze the USD Value of your BTC without selling
Enjoy peace of mind
Protect your trading/mining profits
Lock-in the price of large purchases
Exit the market without pressuring the overall price of BTC
Get Started now   ❯

leverage

4X Leverage
0% Interest
Maximize earning potential
Get Started now   ❯

payments

Crypto as a stable payment option
100% risk-free
Lightning fast
Enjoy lower transaction fees
Get Started now   ❯

Create an account now to reap the benefits of the new digital economy

Get Started, its free!